Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eldar Fire Dragons boxed set


Eldar Fire Dragons boxed set
Originally uploaded by Xadhoom.
I got these from my brother and sister for my birthday. Awsomeness right there!! Love you guys! :D

I plan to put them in my Falcon grav tank. Six Fire Dragons, with an Exarch with Dragon's Breath flamer and Crack Shot are the bane of tanks, monstrous creatures and heavy infantry alike. Incidentally, this is something I have struggled with in the past.

The Seer Council i have been using for the last few games are relegated to footslogging for the time being. Fortunately, they can take it, being fortuned and able to run and cast defensive Psychic Powers at the same time.

I'll probably get another Falcon. One Falcon with Fire Dragons, one Falcon with the Seer Council, and one Wave Serpent with whatever. There isn't much the opponent can do about this group of tanks when they come storming down the weaker flank of the board.

No comments: