Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm back, baby!

I spent the summer becoming a dad, which is awesome! I did take a break from wargaming for a few months, but now I'm back on full steam.

During the summer I decided to start a Warhammer Fantasy army, and landed on Tomb Kings. Halfway through assembling my first unit of Skeleton Archers, I found that I really don't enjoy assembling figures.

I sent my buddy Norau the proposition that I paint his figures if he'll assemble mine. He readily agreed, and I quickly started painting his new Space Wolf army. Here's the first of four Razorbacks.

In other news, my buddy Briefspite has started his blog @ www.briefspite.com, and the tournament we are hosting in October has gotten its own website @ www.strategikon.no. Be sure to check them out and give them some love!